To provide participant with survival and emergency training in order to prepare them for an emergency in an offshore environment.
By the end of the two-day programs, participants will have an understanding and a thorough knowledge of the following:
- Basic Fire Fighting theory.
- Practical uses of fire extinguishers, fire blanket, oil fire & gas fire.
- Basic Life Support & CPR.
- Hazard of over water operations.
- Pre ditching drills.
- Surface abandonment.
- Underwater escape from SWET’s.
- Sea Survival skills and techniques.
- Water rescue technique and equipments.
Participants are required to pass an assessment of practical skills and
written or verbal examination of theory.
Participants must hold a valid and current medical certificate in accordance
If non-marine industry personnel – Industry Standards
If marine industry personnel – As per SOLAS chapter 9
This course in conducted over two (2) days
- Day 1 – Basic Fire Fighting & Basic Life Support-CPR
- Day 2 – Helicopter Underwater Escape Training & Sea Survival
METHODE OF TRAINING
- Day One: HUET and Sea Survival Skills
- Day Two: Basic Fire Fighting and Basic Life Support Skills.
This course can be conducted at remote locations with sufficient resources.
INVESTASI BOSIET TRAINING : Rp. 5.000.000,- /person
For Information & Inquiry
Yudiati , Andini,Rilla
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Mobile: 0857 1174 5475 or 0815 990 3531,
Telp : 021—29069517 / 18 /19